- Keychain flashlights are flashlights that can be attached to a keychain
- Keychain flashlights are lightweight and convenient
- Nitecore offers all the manner of keychain flashlights
- They are rechargeable and brighter than cellphone lights
You might find yourself thinking: "What do I need a keychain flashlight for? I have a flashlight on my cell phone!" This is true, most people are now used to using the flashlight function on their cell phone that uses the camera's flash as a flashlight. However, what if a situation were to arrive where you need both your cell phone and a source of light? It is in a situation like this where one would find a simple keychain flashlight very convenient. That and they are a very fun EDC item to have around.
Not only does a keychain flashlight run independently of your smartphone, it saves your precious smart phone battery. Also a dedicated flashlight will always be brighter than the rudimentary flashlight function on a phone. Thus, a permanent secondary source of light that one can easily operate independent of one's mobile device is paramount. If you are the kind of individual who enjoys preparation - this is very important.
Why Carry a NITECORE Keychain Flashlight
In 2016, NITECORE released their revolutionary keychain flashlight, the TIP, and it was very well received. At its inception, the TIP was the brightest flashlight of its size and an answer to EDC enthusiast's demands. In 2021, NITECORE revealed the most powerful keychain light ever, the T4K. Flash forward to today and NITECORE has continued to expand on this line of the powerful yet deceptively compact flashlights, meaning there is a light for essentially anyone's taste.
Built-in USB Charging
If brightness is the most important feature on a keychain flashlight, battery and charging come in at a close second. All of NITECORE's keychain flashlights include a built-in li-ion battery and a USB charging port so it is easy to stay powered no matter where you go. we are also beginning to see a trend where models released in the late 2020 and onwards have all be updated to USB-C for faster, more efficient charging speeds.
Lightweight and Compact
Don’t be weighed down with bulky accessories on your keychain. Unless that is your intended purpose of course. All of the keychain lights manufactured by NITECORE are designed to be lightweight so one is not weighed down. Whether it is fashioned to a key ring, carried around in a pocket, or tucked away in a bag.
Stylish Keychain Options
There is a NITECORE keychain flashlight for everyone! Our keychain flashlights come in multiple colors and body finishes; for instance the TUBE v2 has maintained its 10 color variety. Design and build has been improved as well. The TIP 2 and TINI 2 sport sleek minimalistic frames which combine all of the benefits of a unibody frame with simple angular lines. The TIP SE hearkens upon the stylistic curves reminiscent of the classic TIP with an emphasis on ergonomics.
- Aluminum: Our most popular option, aluminum keeps your keychain flashlight the lightest it can be without sacrificing strength.
- Stainless Steel: If you want some a little denser, you might want to consider our stainless steel option which comes with a PVD titanium coating for extra style points.
- Copper: For those of you looking to turn your flashlight into a work of art, this naturally antimicrobial metal will develop a unique patina over time.